Openmoko Bug #1158: Charging stops even while connected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 21:34:15 CEST 2008

#1158: Charging stops even while connected
 Reporter:  plr at  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by andy):

 Great, between your report and that version I added several patches around
 this area.  I leave the bug open because this is slightly different than
 the original report.