problems when upgrading the kernel with opkg / HELLO PLEASE NUKE BROKEN KERNEL PACKAGES

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Jul 31 08:40:57 CEST 2008

Graeme,
ok thanks, understood and sounds good.
If you want to change something around the builds, please just bring
it up. Either on a public list, or privately to Julian, John, me,
Mickey, etc.
Keep up the good work, I think overall our builds are functioning,
even though I'm a bit puzzled sometimes about stable/unstable, public
and private images etc. Hopefully we find the time one day to simplify
this.
Wolfgang