Openmoko Bug #1315: xglamo: Performance decreases after a while

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 23 06:22:05 CEST 2008

#1315: xglamo: Performance decreases after a while
 Reporter:  zecke at        |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                           |

Comment(by olv):

 I am still trying to reproduce the problem.

 Following comment #2, I encounter  It might not be the cause,
 or, I might be very lucky so far that glamo happens to finish its job
 before each Copy command is issued.