Android codebase - Patch set #1

Gergely Kis gergely.kis at
Sat Nov 1 12:55:19 CET 2008

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the patches. While looking at them it seems that the
newly added files were not included, for example:

Could you provide an updated patch?

Also, there is a parallel effort going on at
android-porting at It would be excellent if you could
join the discussion to avoid duplication. In particular the first
patches to the build system were already merged.

Thank you,