Android codebase - Patch set #1

Gergely Kis gergely.kis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:55:19 CET 2008

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the patches. While looking at them it seems that the
newly added files were not included, for example:
arch-arm/bionic/__clzsi2.S
arch-arm/bionic/ffs.S

Could you provide an updated patch?

Also, there is a parallel effort going on at
android-porting at googlegroups.com. It would be excellent if you could
join the discussion to avoid duplication. In particular the first
patches to the build system were already merged.

Thank you,
Gergely