pygame png?

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Mon Nov 3 13:33:21 CET 2008

Correct, thanks.  It showed as 1.8.1-ml1, from the FSO unstable feed.  When
I forced it to install python-pygame-1.8.1-ml5 from the OM testing feed and
libpng3 it does now work.  Very odd, though, that the newest available in
the FSO unstable feed lacks png and jpg support, and OM unstable seems to
be missing python-pygame entirely.