Android image and some instructions

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Nov 5 05:20:52 CET 2008

Sean McNeil wrote:
> I've started writing things down and have found a home to place an image
> of Android for people to try out. You can find my musings at:
>
>    http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Seanmcneil3
>
> This will take time to get down right, but hopefully now you will all be
> able to begin playing with Android.

Thanks so much. Is there any chance to get soon a rootfs to be put on
µSD? I'd prefer not to remove my default flash distro (also if I can
backup it :P).

I've tried to generate one from that image, editing the init and mount
configuration files, but it seems that the init binary itself does
something in flash partition... Any tip?

Thanks again... :)

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/