Android image and some instructions

Alexander Mueller XelaRellum at web.de
Wed Nov 5 07:48:29 CET 2008

Tried it yesterday and I love the UI: the first consistent look and feel
since I started playing with FreeRunner.

Thinks that dont work
- GSM doesnt work. It asks for my PIN but tells me it is wrong
   (not true)
- WLAN doesnt work. Error while scanning the networks
- No keyboard entry (but I think this is a known issue)

Alex