Openmoko development questions.

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Wed Nov 5 12:05:44 CET 2008

Two other issues, please:

I risked to try do "make update" with my local modifications but it refuses to
update because of them. (i. e. packages/gdal/gdal_1.3.2.bb: needs update).
What is the way to do update in this case?

I made a new bb file for more recent version of gdal (1.5.3). According to
bitbake documentation there should be prefered most recent version unless
DEFAULT_PREFERENCE or PREFERRED_VERSION_gdal is specified. I search the whole
tree for occurences of this but 1.3.2 is still prefered when doing for
example "bitbake -c build gdal". WTF?

--
Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz