Tichy is missing dependency python-pygame

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 5 12:33:41 CET 2008

Yes, it's there and works like it should, at least as far as I can judge -
tichy runs now. Thanks zecke :)

But another issue about pygame: it's used by tichy and produces an error
because libpng3 is not installed (and therefore missing in python-pygame's
dependencies):
File "sdl_painter.pyx", line 143, in sdl_painter.SdlPainter.surface_from_image
(tichy/guic/sdl_painter.c:1574)
pygame.error: Failed loading libpng.so.3: libpng.so.3: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Installing libpng3 solves the problem.

-Marcel