Android image and some instructions

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:57:06 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:05, Sean McNeil <sean at mcneil.com> wrote:
> Cédric Berger wrote:
>>

>> About wifi, bluetooth, accellerometers, GPS,... nothing works in this
>> first image, but have you already be able to make some of it work ?
>> How much is left to be implemented/ported ?
>>

> Thanks for pointing out that bluetooth wasn't working. I missed a patch to
> carry forward. Accelerometer are working, however, it is just the only thing
> they are used for at the moment is to flip orientation when playing a video.
> GPS was also working. How are you determining that it is not? There used to
> be a dev tool to let you see location fix information, but it is no longer
> available. Finally, I've had Wifi working on several occasions, but it is
> somewhat picky in the various kernel version. Android is setup properly for
> Wifi, however.

ok, thanks !
yes, sorry, I indeed could not really test GPS yet. I'll try again...

I confirm accelerometers work ! (just tested with little game "Amazed")

For WIFI, activating wifi always bring message "unable to scan
networks" (well cannot remember exact message... now my Locale is in
french and it says :"Impossible de rechercher les réseaux").

(cool to see so much Locale translations already available !)