devel-bounce at lists.openmoko.org

xu jiang xujianghn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:52:21 CET 2008

Hi,

I ran into some problems when installing USB module according to the steps
in URL:URL:http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Building_Gadget_USB_Module.

When run command "make menuconfig", the following items aren't found.
*Device Drivers* -> *USB support* -> *USB Network Adapters* -> *Multi-purpose
USB Networking Framework
* *Device Drivers* -> *USB support* -> *USB Network Adapters* -> *Multi-purpose
USB Networking Framework* -> *CDC Ethernet support
**Device Drivers* -> *Network device support* -> *USB Network
Adapters* -> *Multi-purpose
USB Networking Framework* -> *CDC Ethernet support*

Could you please tell me how to solve the problem?
If it relates with usbnet, cdc_ether,  could you please tell me how  to make
these drivers compled-in or in moude?
The version of Unbutu kernel is 2.6.24.

Thanks,
Jane