[FSO] Dbus, AT RAW access

smurfy - phil openmoko at smurfy.de
Wed Nov 12 00:52:53 CET 2008

> Like I said, you don't need to send AT+CNMI, it works superreliably here once
> you reenable %CBHZ=1.
>
> If not, ping me and I'll push it until it does :)

Ping :)

i played a bit with debugcommand and mickeyterm.

if i send %CBHZ=1 or my AT+CNMI with debugcommand i get no new cb or
homezone signals in my msbus -s -l window.

if i use mickeyterm and send %CBHZ=1 nothing happends. if i send my CNMI
combo i get one CB in mickeyterm. (not in my mdbus listing post).

my first step was doing a

 mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ogsmd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
org.freesmartphone.GSM.CB.SetCellBroadcastSubscriptions 'all'

to enable cell broadcasts.

phil