Openmoko Bug #2063: mmcblk0: unknown partition table

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Nov 14 22:31:34 CET 2008

#2063: mmcblk0: unknown partition table
 Reporter:  goldie   |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by goldie):

 it happened to me again...
 for about one month i had gentoo, and the was no problems with the same
 kernel. Yesterday I rebotted the phone and forgot in the uboot to load
 gentoo and i lost the partiion table again. my falut - i didn't make a
 Is it happen only to me? What can I do to track this issue down?