testing report (with hardware conclusion)

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sat Nov 15 22:20:44 CET 2008

Am Sa  15. November 2008 schrieb Leonti Bielski:
> Did you make tests with LM336 Joerg rework
> http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html ?
> If not - are they planned?
> Leonti

Candy tested the rework device I brought to TPE, alas we couldn't establish a
call to check actual quality. Maybe something broke during rework or
transport.
Anyway the rework is a proof-of-concept, but probably won't yield good results
if we see dropouts in MICBIAS. It only helps to cut spikes on MICBIAS.
Replace LM336 by a 100uF and you get A7-bigC-rework.
Eventually we will look closer to LM336-rework, but for now we focus on
A7-bigC, as the A7 board is prepared for this.

cheers
jOERG