distro package wishlist

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Nov 15 23:17:18 CET 2008

I wrote:
>   The "engineering" image I make with it tries to avoid busybox and
>   installs "full versions" of the respective programs. Unfortunately,
>   not all the necessary packages are in our feed. Here are the things
>   I'm looking for and where I would find them on Ubuntu or Gentoo:

A fairy called Holger has granted most of my wishes yesterday, and
now my rootfs has been freed from the shackles of Busybox :-)

The only common utility still missing is "df". I don't know which
package this is coming from. It seems that it ought to be coreutils,
but for some reason, I don't see it there.

Thanks a lot, Holger !

- Werner