Calypso firmware update (work in progress)

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Nov 16 03:28:09 CET 2008

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Over the last weeks, Dieter has made some great progress with getting
> the new firmware into shape, and we'll have a public update soon. We
> expect the next version to fix bug #666 and it will also have a new
> command AT+CSIM.

I'm so happy to read this... I've not experienced the #666 bug (since
I'm using a very old SIM card), but I'm happy to know that I won't have
this problem with my newer SIM cards...

By the way, what is the "AT+CSIM" command? Is it used to retrieve the
SIM number?

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/