jumping between applications in paroli/tichy

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.org
Mon Nov 17 15:47:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I think there is a slight naming problem here.

The dialer is the GUI for the dialing process, this application is
called when the user wants to dial a number

The caller or gsm module is the part of tichy that listens for calls and
then creates the corresponding GUI.

The question here was more how to jump from the middle of one
application to the middle of another, without loosing user entered data
etc.

I think Charlie's mail contains the solution to the problem already.
Although some changes in the gui module might have to be made.

/mirko