Calypso firmware update (work in progress), fix for #666 '3G-SIM not recognized'

Dima Kogan dkogan at cds.caltech.edu
Tue Nov 18 07:24:35 CET 2008

Thanks all for your hard work. A few nights ago I flashed my FR with
moko10-beta2. The instructions on the wiki page were excellent and
the update went perfectly.

I'm still unsure about whether #666 has gone away or not. At first my
sim seemed to work much better with the new firmware, but now it
doesn't seem to work at all, with any distro. It's such a consistent
failure now, that I'm no longer sure I'm seeing #666. Can somebody post
some AT commands that I can issue to talk to the modem to query its SIM
and network registration status? Thanks!