Calypso firmware update (work in progress), fix for #666 '3G-SIM not recognized'

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Nov 18 07:38:33 CET 2008

Am Di  18. November 2008 schrieb Werner Almesberger:
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> > Hope I'll see lots of positive reports from people who were unable to put
> > decent SIM to work until now, due to notorious #666.
>
> Hey, what's happening with the standalone updater ?
> Need help ?
>
> - Werner

Nah, very low on my todo list. Promised for "one of the next days".
For now it's emergency rescue on internal affairs ;-)
See buzz / alsa / fab etc pp.
Even seems I managed to get 4.7u on A7, instead of 1u :-))). Last minute.
For A8 we even might see 100u :-)))))))  Took just a short 12 months then.

Priorities assigned dynamically ;-) U know, it's always typhoon time in TPE.

/j