[Testing Report : 2008.11.21]
wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Fri Nov 21 11:35:04 CET 2008
last week's A7 Audio quality test we missed one cases which is put the alsa
state change into the device.
So this week in the begining, we finished the audio quality, the result as
* Audio quality test with A7
- want to check if A7's audio quality is good enough for mess production
- devices are with capacitor(+C) and without capacitor(-C)
- images are qtopia testing image (Om2008.11), the reason to use that
because it made some AT command change
- all the alsa state in each devices are the same
* with upper environment we find out
- +C success reduce the buzz, but also make the volume and noise lower
- -C with clear and obvious noise, but the volume is clear
- we add 6db to +C device's alsa state to make the volume stander match
- with the Om2008.11 image and right alsa state, A7 with capacitor is good
enough for mess production.
I put the new alsa state in https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2121 , it's
only for A7, in other device the volume will be too loud.
For the bugs that opened this week is:
#2128: (Qtopia)Unable to copy text in messages.
#2125: Unable to uninstall applications in Installer if the installing was not
#2122: Send Busy icon displayed when making out going calls
#2119: [qt-contact] Cannot find a contact in dialer menu
The bugs closed this week:
#1766: [GSM Signal] no signal, can't make phone call but can receive calls
Now we're testing the ticket #2109 to see if the update path works well.
Next week we will keep testing those in_testing bugs, and try to make sure
when we're going to "release" this image that we're testing.
Thanks for sushama's help, you did a good job! :D
Have a nice weekend.
More information about the devel