gsmd and result

Boštjan Jerko mlist at japina.eu
Fri Nov 21 23:04:58 CET 2008

On 21.11.2008, at 12:23, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> This is the correct rootfs (although a newer version is available @
> http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone4.1/),
>
> ogsmd is a subsystem, part of frameworkd (which is the actual
> executable).
>
> --
> :M:

OK. Tried with mickeyterm and after I typed in AT (to get at-
interpreter) I got:

ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.5:/org/pyneo/Muxer:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application
did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the
reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

So it seems there is no reply. Hm, maybe I reduced Freerunner to just
linux machine (without GSM).

B.