Mokomakefile failed to build a make all (classpath_native)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Sat Nov 22 10:25:29 CET 2008

I want to run a make all command of the moko make file (yes I have a
brand new big speedy machine) but afte some other dirty little fixes
to make qemu-native-0.9.1-r7 and illume_svn package able to build, I
get stuck on task 3517 building the classpath-0.96.1-r2.

here is the error log

 No .class file created for file sun/misc/Unsafe.class in . because of
an IOException: Regular file
cannot be used as output directory
| 6419 problems (6419 warnings)touch compile-classes
| touch resources
| if test "" != ""; then  -r -D gnu java javax org sun
META-INF > /dev/null; fi
| if test "fastjar" != ""; then fastjar cf gnu java javax
org sun META-INF; fi
| sun: No such file or directory
| Error adding sun to jar archive!
| make[1]: *** [] Error 1
| make[1]: Leaving directory
| make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
| FATAL: oe_runmake failed
NOTE: Task failed:
NOTE: package classpath-native-0.96.1-r2: task do_compile: failed
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
NOTE: package classpath-native-0.96.1: failed
ERROR: Build of
do_compile failed
ERROR: Task 3517
do_compile) failed
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1755 tasks of which 1641 didn't need to
be rerun and 1 failed.
ERROR: '/OE/moko/openembedded/packages/classpath/'
NOTE: build 200811220930: completed
make: *** [openmoko-feed] Error 1

Any help to fix or workarroud to continue the compilation until the end.

I don't know if I have to create a ticked on docs.openmoko or is this
is only OE issue.

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora, GP2X the Wiz, Letux 400