[Success] Re: Calypso firmware update (work in progress), fix for #666 '3G-SIM not recognized'

Thomas White taw27 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 22 22:03:50 CET 2008

Joerg Reisenweber <joerg at openmoko.org> wrote:

> Hope I'll see lots of positive reports from people who were unable to
> put a decent SIM to work until now, due to notorious #666.

I'm very happy to be able to report that the update went smoothly for
me (without yielding any surplus "building materials") and that a new
O2 SIM from http://freesim.o2.co.uk/ which never worked in my
Freerunner before now seems to be working fine.  Great work!

Tom

--

Thomas White
Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy