Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Nov 24 02:45:27 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by nicolas.dufresne):

 I've added trace to the jbt driver and can confirmed that the locking was
 not affecting the resume process. Every calls are exclusive and are
 produced in same order both cases (wsod or not).

 I wanted to test using andy-tracking and doing the reset, unfortunately
 the branch won't compile. I've also tried the kernel on, but I always get a Bad CRC error from
 uboot. I'll try later ... I think it's important to confirm if the wsod
 can be recovered or if it sticks until reboot.