"X--tag=CC: command not found"

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:33:23 CET 2008

Hi Sudharshan,

Thanks for replying. No, I've not touched these before - I downloaded
and extracted the code fresh to this machine and ran om-conf / make to
get these errors.

In the URL i posted previously it was suggested to "remove the private
libtool macros and run autoreconf/om-conf again..." - I don't know
what this would involver, however...

Cheers,