Openmoko Bug #1794: Make Wifi "just work"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Nov 25 20:45:41 CET 2008

#1794: Make Wifi "just work"
    Reporter:  Sjors           |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:                  |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                  |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                  |

Comment(by werner):

 Argh, I should check those bugs more often. Didn't see the last updates,
 Let me answer this on devel at, which is better for