Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Nov 25 21:16:46 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by jave):

 I've recently started experiencing WSOD. My device details:

 Everything was fine until something unknown happened to the device
 recently, and now I get wsod quite often. I run Debian+FSO+Illume. Things
 that happened recently:
 - some debian updates last week, to fso4
 - a sudden temperature drop in Sweden