Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Nov 25 21:21:35 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
   Blockedby:               |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:               |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  always       |

Comment(by jave):

 I would like to add that I've tried to disable suspend, and wsod seems to
 happen anyway.
 I put the freerunner on a table, wait a while and touch the screen. The
 screen turns on and is white.