"X--tag=CC: command not found"

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:32:11 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply Radek,

I edited my libtool script as you suggested but had no joy. I'll keep
looking into it.

I've seen elsewhere that you're compiling gdal so that you can run
GRASS on Openmoko - this sounds very interesting to me! I've
previously looked into gdal on Openmoko as I was trying to meet the
requisites for running QGIS on the phone. We're already getting close
to a release version of gvSIG Mobile for Openmoko:

http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com/

Mobile GIS is something I'm very interested in - would be great to hear more!

Cheers,

Joseph