"X--tag=CC: command not found"

Radek Bartoň blackhex at post.cz
Wed Nov 26 15:43:07 CET 2008

On Wednesday 26 of November 2008 15:32:11 Joseph Reeves wrote:

> I've seen elsewhere that you're compiling gdal so that you can run
> GRASS on Openmoko - this sounds very interesting to me! I've
> previously looked into gdal on Openmoko as I was trying to meet the
> requisites for running QGIS on the phone.

I get big help from one developer of OE and we managed to compile GDAL
succesfully. It's already in OE repository, but I don't know when it will be
passed to OM repository. Now he is working to get GRASS compilation succeed,
because I don't have proper knowledge to do that alone and it takes me too
much time. I'll check his progress lately.

Ing. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Department of Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Brno University of Technology

E-mail: blackhex at post.cz
Web: http://blackhex.no-ip.org
Jabber: blackhex at jabber.cz