Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Nov 27 11:35:03 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by C.M):

 Just want to add that I also get the WSOD on my GTA01v4 with the latest
 SHR-lite build from November 25th. It happens every time the phone
 suspends. Before the summer I had never had a WSOD, but all kernels after
 August seem to have the problem. The phone is connected via USB and in a
 room that's currently around 19 degrees C.