Qt Extended / Qterminal source code

Duncan Grove duncan.grove at dsto.defence.gov.au
Fri Nov 28 05:25:16 CET 2008

Lorn Potter wrote:
>> What configure options do you use when you build Qt Extended for the
>> GTA02
> All you need is:
> configure -device neo.
>
> Add also add the libmad plugin from qtextended.org as well as
> qterminal there.
> I just add the qterminal sources to devices/neo/src, and edit
> devices/neo/src/projects.pri and add qterminal there.
>
> I need to update those sources as well, for qbuild support. Maybe I
> need to blog about qbuild.... its a big change, really.
Hi Lorn,

There's only an (old) binary Qterminal package on qtextended.org. Can
you put up a source package as well, preferably with a new qbuild.pro?

Out of interest, is there any reason Qterminal etc isn't included in the
main distribution?

Regards,
Duncan

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.