frameworkd singleline modem with cinterion mc75i gsm

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Fri Nov 28 09:06:13 CET 2008

Hello,

Today I tried to use the framework from my desktop using cinterion
DSB75 Testing board for MC75i module (the modem that will be used on
gta03).

It worked (I could connect to the network and initiate calls), I had to
make a few modifications to the framework. I attach the patches (the
last patch is not related to singleline modem, but is a an other problem
I had with PDU encoding and unicode)

I didn't use the multiplexer, but set my frameworkd.conf like this :

 [ogsmd]
 disable = 0
 modemtype = singleline
 serial = /dev/ttyUSB0