Edje

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sat Nov 29 21:23:08 CET 2008

I've got a question about Edje files.  I'm using SHR at the moment but that
shouldn't have any direct bearing on the question or possible answers.

using the Illume spanner to open the Config pages, I can change the
background.  When doing so it creates ~/.e/e/backgrounds/{papername}.edj
which defines part "bg" in group "e/desktop/background".  And it seems to
store the choice of said background in ~/.e/e/{themename}/e.cfg.

Is there any way from another edje-enabled app (IE dialer) to retrieve this
config setting and apply the same background to that app?  Preferably from
within the edc itself?