Openmoko Bug #2051: FreeRunner drains battery when off

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Oct 4 11:43:05 CEST 2008

#2051: FreeRunner drains battery when off
    Reporter:  ohin                                |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                              |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always                              |     Blocking:

Comment(by ohin):

 No, I meant standard switch off: holding POWER button until "Shutting
 down..." window appears. Anyway, tonight I've tried the same procedure but
 with fresh new uboot and this morning everything was okay. Very probably I
 have recently flashed some bugy version, which was causing this issue?