Qtopia - Changing Background

Michael Fisher desnotes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 01:23:35 CEST 2008

I have two FreeRunners, each with a different version of Qtopia.

-qtopia-4.3.2-gta02-rootfs-release-08280107.jffs2
-qtopia-4.4.1-gta02-rootfs-10011058.jffs2

With the latest one (4.4.1) when I try to set the background image or listen
to a music file I get the message that there are none available. I have
image and music files on the SDcard and have even switched them out but the
new version does not find them. Is there a configuration for this?

I am also noticing that on the FreeRunner with Qtopia 4.4.1 the SCard does
not seem to lock down like it does on my other phone. Is it enough that the
SIM card holds the SDcard down?

Thanks,

Mike

--