FDOM=OM was (omview & community repository)

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 6 04:49:21 CEST 2008

On Monday 06 October 2008 00:16:13 Rod Whitby wrote:

> It is a negative reflection on OM for not taking the things you have
> fixed and fixing them at the source.

Well, I'm not aware of any bug reports mentioning resolv.conf. Could you point
me to them so I can schedule people to look into it? Keep in mind whatever I
do on the distro, bugtracker and Qtopia is mostly in my spare time as I'm not
involved with the GTA0x anymore at this point in time.

The good reality at Openmoko is, bugs get fixed when they hit the bug tracker,
you can follow them in real time, if they are not in the bugtracker they are
unlikely to be fixed. So please file bug reports.

z.