Openmoko Bug #2055: cancel personal project

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Oct 6 11:23:19 CEST 2008

#2055: cancel personal project
 Reporter:  javiroman       |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  task            |         Status:  new
Component:  host utilities  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal          |       Keywords:
Blockedby:                  |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:                  |
 I would like cancel my project I have migrated one
 to BerliOS and I am not going to use openmoko projects resource
 anymore. It is important for me cancel the openmoko project location
 to avoid search engines point two different locations.

 Thank you very much indeed, and I am sorry for this decision.