Openmoko Bug #2057: 1bit errors in files

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 7 15:34:49 CEST 2008

#2057: 1bit errors in files
    Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic              |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                        |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  rarely                        |     Blocking:

Comment(by cedric.berger):

 if you have to live with faulty ram, I guess "badram" might help.
 I did not check this since a while ago. But I do not think it is yet
 included in standard kernel ?