Openmoko Bug #2057: 1bit errors in files

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Oct 7 19:55:39 CEST 2008

#2057: 1bit errors in files
    Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic              |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                        |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  rarely                        |     Blocking:

Comment(by andy):

 And as expected in the second half of it so in the external SDRAM chip.  I
 think it is probably related that you had to trim the extent of the test
 as well, I did not have to do that.  I would request a swapout from your
 vendor, I'm not sure how that's handled but it does seem to be a faulty
 device from our side.