Openmoko Bug #2064: [OE] Fails to build machine="x86" on "89qtopia" is missing

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Oct 8 12:56:15 CEST 2008

#2064: [OE] Fails to build machine="x86" on "89qtopia" is missing
 Reporter:  kempelen        |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect          |         Status:  new
Component:  host utilities  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal          |       Keywords:
Blockedby:                  |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:                  |
 no such file or directory

 Solution proposed (this resolved the problem):

 zecke> your machine is "x86"? then do cp -a openembedded/packages/qtopia-
 phone/qtopia-phone-x11/qtopia-phone-x11/om-gta02 to openembedded/packages

 (Sorry, I lost the other details, because the full error scrolled out
 meanwhile. I hope this is enough to identify the package and the error.)

 MACHINE = "x86"
 DISTRO = "openmoko"
 BUILD_ARCH = "x86_64"
 INHERIT += "devshell"

 Mokomakefile (all default):

 OM_GIT_REPO := git/openmoko.git
 OM_GIT_BRANCH := org.openmoko.asu.stable
 OM_IMAGE_NAME := openmoko-asu-image
 # OM_IMAGE_NAME := openmoko-base-image

 Make command:

 make image