Openmoko Bug #2057: 1bit errors in files

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Oct 9 10:47:54 CEST 2008

#2057: 1bit errors in files
    Reporter:  Richard.Kralovic              |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect                        |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  rarely                        |     Blocking:

Comment(by Vladimir.Koutny):

 Ok, thanks - clear now (I didn't check the specs before). I've updated the
 wiki accordingly.