u-boot fix to charge empty battery

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:46:28 CEST 2008

I'm so sorry, but I mailed my previous mail in bad way. I'm sending it
once again, sorry.
dos
----

Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Great idea ! On a GTA02v6, the ~5mA show quite nicely.

I have GTA02v5 (from the first batch), and power usage of my leds is
not that nice...

~97 mA - without any leds (backlight brightness=1, all radios off etc.)
~103 - power-blue led on
~112 - power-orange led on
~116 - power-blue and power-orange leds on
~162 - aux-red led on
~170 - power-blue and aux-red leds on
~179 - power-orange and aux-reds on
~183 - power-blue, power-orange and aux-red leds on
~98 - after disabling all leds (just to check with first result)

Can power-hungry red led be fixed by software, as i read somewhere
some time ago?

dos