[Testing Report : 2008.10.09]

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu Oct 9 19:47:42 CEST 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008 16:51:11 Thomas White wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:40:24 +0800
>
> Wendy <wendy_hung at openmoko.com> wrote:
> > 2) Generally after x hour usage "Run Error" message showed up, and
> > can't use any application.

> # DISPLAY=:0 qpe
> qpe: error while loading shared libraries: libQtSvg.so.4: cannot open

In this case your x would be 5s. I don't think that is what wendy meant.

> # which qpe
> /opt/Qtopia/bin/qpe
>
> # ldd /opt/Qtopia/bin/qpe
>         libXtst.so.6 => /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6 (0x40025000)
>         libQtSvg.so.4 => not found
>         libQtSql.so.4 => not found
> [lots more 'not founds' follow]

Interesting:
	- /etc/ld.so.conf.d/qtopia.conf lists the Qtopia dirs
	- ldconfig gets ran on package install
       - we have LD_LIBRARY_PATH in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/89Qtopia

can you explain to me why all of the above is not enough? Is there some
special treatment you did to the device?

z.