Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Oct 10 23:00:48 CEST 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by leachim):

 Since i changed the display of my freerunner the white screen of death has
 Before every resume longer than 10 minutes resulted in a white screen

 I hope that this information helps to fix the problem.

 Greetings, Michael