Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Oct 12 21:52:23 CEST 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by mrmoku):

 I'm getting WSoD now _without_ suspending ;)

 ... with a current kernel (f5b973489) and current frameworkd (0f631a3df),
 if I leave it for some time with the screen blanked. Before I had it after
 suspending for more than 1 min, but not on screen blanking.