Autobuilder Stuck on downloads.openmoko.org?

Thomas White taw27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 12:35:08 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've been eagerly waiting for the latest updates to come through on
Testing (so I can try out the "debouncing" fixes as well as some other
stuff), but the date on the "Packages" files seem to be stuck
on last Thursday morning and the updates I'm expecting haven't come
through.  I've verified this by checking the version numbers in the
Packages files against what I expected from inspecting what's in the
org.openmoko.dev branch.

Is there a problem with the build, or have I misunderstood how quickly
things should come through to the feeds?

Many thanks,

Tom

--

Thomas White
Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy