sadov at linux-ink.ru
Tue Oct 14 18:51:23 CEST 2008
You can find a small improvement of Zhone UI -- preliminary localization
support -- in attachment.
1. Untar it
2. Make up translation for your language -- your may use zhone.po as a
basis (Russian localization file -- zhone-ru.po is included)
3. Translate PO-file to MO-file by msgfmt, for ex.:
msgfmt zhone-ru.po -o zhone.mo
4. Put it into your language localization catalog in OM
(/usr/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/ for Russian)
5. Patch zhone by zhone.patch (it was made for zhone 0.0.0+r10)
7. Reboot FR and voila -- user-friendly gujarati, kechua or swahili
Linux mobile for your grandmother (& not only ;) is in your hands!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6065 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/devel/attachments/20081014/b91a0d35/attachment.bin
More information about the devel