Toolchain i686-20080916, missing opkg-cl ?

Thomas Wang-Nielsen develop at wang-nielsen.dk
Wed Oct 15 22:57:52 CEST 2008

Hi

Just downloaded latest toolchain(i686-20080916) and trying to it get up
and running by following the instruction on wiki.

When trying to update (and find packages to install) I run and get this:

. /usr/local/openmoko/arm/environment-setup
opkg-target update
bash: /usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/opkg-cl: No such file or directory

Looking in /usr/local/openmoko/arm/environment-setup indicate that a the
file /usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/opkg-cl should exist, but it dosent.

Here is what is in /usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin:
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-addr2line
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ar
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-as
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-c++filt
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-cpp
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gccbug
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcov
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gdb
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gdbtui
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gprof
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-nm
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-objcopy
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-objdump
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ranlib
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-readelf
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-run
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-size
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-strings
arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-strip
ipkg-build
ipkg-unbuild
om-conf
om-make-ipkg
pkg-config

What am I doing wrong, did I miss something when installing? Any help
appreciated.

regards - ThomaS