Back to the basics: improving user experience
john_lee at openmoko.com
Thu Oct 16 09:47:24 CEST 2008
Like Wolfgang said in
We assembled a team to focus on improving the user experience. Here
is our todo list at the moment:
* Reduce boot time.
* Optimize the touch screen driver on freerunner for finger usage.
* A generic python loader to enhance the start up time of python
* Work with system team to improve suspend/resume user experience.
I would like to ask the community:
What do you want us to work on?
The idea is
* We improve the current stack, not creating new features.
* Prefer stuffs which could be brought over to gta03 instead of
* won't work on om2007 stack.
So, tell us what you want, then the coding monkeys will start working!
More information about the devel